Trainee Business and Customer Support Coordinator
BMW Park Lane
06 June 2019
The Park Lane Group Trainee Scheme is for dynamic junior professionals and recent graduates from all disciplines. If you are aiming high and striving for a career within the BMW Group, you are in good company. This is a 24 month programme covering all operational aspects of the retail business.
We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to undertake a dual role in providing support to the Customer Experience Manager and the Managing Director of Park Lane.
This is an exciting and challenging role where you will be delivering and enhancing customer satisfaction along with utilising your organisation skills to support the Managing Director.
- Control & organisation of diaries to ensure all arrangements run smoothly
- Responsible for creating and developing regular company communications including various newsletters and ad-hoc communications
- Daily analysis of customer feedback across all channels including both BMW UK systems and all social media platforms
- Managing and sharing customer correspondence and feedback across the business
- Organisation of key department meetings, travel and VIP visits as and when required
- Ensuring all purchase requisitions are managed accordingly
- Organisation and assistance of monthly company Induction Day
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Working hours are Mon-Fri 9-5.30pm
Experience and Skills:
- Effective organiser who can manage and prioritise your work load in an efficient manner
- Extensive communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- This role has access to confidential information and requires the upmost discretion at all times
- Experience of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- The ability to work under pressure and ever changing time scales.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com